17. dec. 2009

Some "feel-good" news from Sasa in Nepal

Published on UP web site

15.12.09 13:34 Age: 8 min
Some "feel-good" news from Sasa in Nepal

As regular readers here will know, our most intrepid UP fans, Sasa and Tadej from Slovenia, are on a monster trek across Asia with their UP wings.
This morning I chatted with Sasa via Skype


Hallooooo Mads can you hear meeee!!???

At the moment the duo is in Nepal, having spent a few weeks in Bir/Billing (India) literally flying their socks off.

Sasa had lent her Kantega 2 to a French pilot, he had flown a SAT on it and I commented that I have heard from others that it wasn't the SAT machine - here is what she answered, it put a big smile on my pale winter face:

"you have a proof now... he was excited about the manouver, easy, smooth... he flies niviuk hook, used to short brakes... bir... I did my PB in breaking distance rec, altitude, thermal strengths... you can check few stories on the blog when you have time... the rest will follow... in pictures and stories... we flew bivouac... unbelivable, really... so much power you get of flying good!"

I thought I'd share this good vibe with you all - it reminded me once again why we fly!

Happy holidays from Mads S at UP



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar